Precompile <<precompile header name.pch>> Command /Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 failed with exit code 1
The Xcode target (or maybe project) configuration may not have the correct precompiled header path.
- Right-click on the target and select Get Info
- Select the Build tab
- Select All Configurations
- Go to the section GCC 4.2 Language
- Find the setting Prefix Header
- Check if the path and name are correct.
- If you have moved your source files into a subfolder inside the project, then include the subfolder in the setting.